Navigating the world of gift-giving for teenagers can be a major challenge! With their ever-changing interests and preferences, it easily feels like you’re playing a guessing game. As a mom of a teenager I totally feel this way so to make things easy for all of us, I asked the teenagers in my life (including my own) to help me create a Holiday Gift Guide for Teenagers. Here’s what they came up with to make shopping easy for all of us and put a smile on your teen’s face this holiday season.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read disclaimer for more information.
1. Doesn’t it feel like we’re always buying new sneakers for our teenagers? Their fast growth spurts are getting hard to keep up with. New Nike Sneakers are always a great idea to keep your fashion and stylish teen happy.
2. My teenager has a pair already and he couldn’t be happier. According to him AirPods are a must!
3. With the weather getting colder cozy clothes like these fleece joggers are a must. Clothes in general are always a great idea to gift to the teenagers in your life.
4. What teen doesn’t love Funko Pops?! So many cool characters to choose from. You can’t go wrong with this gift!
5. Have a Star Wars fan who also loves Legos? These are one of the sets to get!
6. Another great set for your Star Wars and Legos fan.
7. Your teenager will be certainly entertained with this Mixed Reality Headset.
8. Possibly one of the most popular gaming consoles right now. The PlayStation 5 unleashes new gaming possibilities that will make your teenager so excited!
9. The newly anticipated Spider-Man that had my teenager talking about it for weeks on end! He highly recommends it!
10. For the teenagers who love to workout. This dumbbell set is a space saver that will make any parent happy.
11. Add a fleece hooded sweatshirt to go along with joggers to make a comfy and easy to wear set.
12. Perfect for the Marvel fans in your life! This Lego set final battle from the movie Spider-Man: No Way Home will please your Lego lover.
Now here’s the perfect holiday gift guide for the teenagers who loves beauty, skin care, and everything in between.
1. This instant camera is the best for snapping selfies and pictures with your friends. Your teenager will love hanging the pictures and create fun memories.
2. For the skin care guru who also loves to relax. This Gua Sha facial tool massages and nourishes the skin.
3. Teenagers seem to love comfort these days and nothing says comfy than these Ugg Slippers. Easy slip on the shoes and you’re good to go!
4. This popular headband is exactly what your teenager needs. Just throw it on to help push back your hair and you can easily wash your face or apply your makeup. I see these all over TikTok!
5. Holiday gift sets are so easy to give and this set is perfect for the teenager who loves makeup. A set of new cosmetic brushes will be sure to bring a smile to their face.
6. This wave vanity mirror would be perfect for the teenager who loves color and fun home decor.
7. For those scared of the dark or simply intrigued by this 3D Moon Lamp that looks so cool. This lamp is a great gift for kids, teenagers, and adults.
8. Another great gift set! This 7-count set includes lipstick, lip balm, lip gloss and more!
9. This fluffy shoulder bag looks so cozy and is great for the teenager in your life to keep their things together.
10. My teenager and I personally use and love these Hero mighty patches. So when we saw this holiday blemish kit we knew we had to add it to the list.
11. Another great gift for the skin care lover or for the teenager who loves the convenience of storing drinks in there room. This mini fridge is great to store makeup or drinks.
12. This vanity mirror has lights and magnifies to help your teenager apply their makeup without any worries for lighting.
Need help finding gifts for other members in your circle? Check all these gift guides to make shopping this holiday season a breeze.