As the festive season draws near, the search for the perfect gifts begins, and what better way to celebrate the spirit of giving than by supporting small businesses? Join us as we explore a curated selection of handpicked gifts that not only make your loved ones feel special, but also empower the backbone of our communities – the small business owners who pour their hearts into every creation. Check out my Holiday Gift Guide: Small Business below!
1. If you have a tea lover in your life then I have the perfect gift for them! The Black Leaf Tea Cafe located on Valley St in Providence, Rhode Island is the perfect place! You can order a gift bundle online or purchase a gift card. Your loved one can head over to the cafe to enjoy a tea latte and pastries or they can shop online for their favorite teas. Tea & Honey gift boxes will be dropping online and in store on Friday 11/24 so be sure to check it out!
2. It can’t get any easier than this when it comes to gift giving. Boxed in Black offers pre-curated gifts for any occasion. They just launched their website and already have a great collection of ready boxed gifts. You can also create a custom gift box as well. Such a great idea for those of us who don’t have the time to make our own gift boxes or just don’t know what to get our loved ones. Check out the amazing collection that’s ready to be shipped!
3. For the candle lovers! Earth & Tone is currently offering candles and match jars that smell and look incredible. Not only does Earth & Tone offer candles, they also have amazing art, pottery, and furniture that will sure to elevate the space in your home.
4. Perfect for the athletic junkie in your life! Roam Loud is a premium brand of activewear and athleisure apparel. Named one of Oprah’s favorite things for 2023 so you know it’s good. Shop leggings, dresses, tops, jackets, and more! You can also find their products in REI’s so be sure to check your local store!
5. There’s no better gift than gifting items to help improve the skin with natural and healing extracts. Soulita offers skin and body care that will be sure to have you going back for more. I was gifted their Black African Soap and Shea Butter from a friend and immediately purchased more when I ran out! They also offer beard essentials for the men in your life. Head over to Soulita.com for more!
6. Give the gift of memories that will last forever with a family photoshoot. MadieLacie Photography located in Providence, RI is in my opinion, Rhode Island’s top photographer. Elizabeth the owner and photographer has an affections energy that will make you feel super comfortable. She’ll also have your little ones smiling from ear to ear. Give the gift of a photo session to a family, friends, or a small business owner in need of headshots. You’ll gift the everlasting memories and absolutely gorgeous photos they can have and cherish forever.
7. Another great skin and body care line. Lulus Lovess Holistics offers a range of products from cleansing bars, hair care, acne care, men’s care line and more. Dr. McFrances George, the creator, has over thirteen years of experience in medical and holistic care. Her dedication to create products designed to care for the body’s ability to heal through the mind, body and spirit shows.
8. I always try to think of unique gifts that most people don’t think about when it comes to gifting. Have a business owner in your life? Help them by setting them up with an accountant that specializes in bookkeeping. Kelly Financial Services offers bookkeeping for the busy entrepreneur. Contact Deanna Kelly, an experienced bookkeeper with a masters in accounting, to see how you can help set the entrepreneur in your life up for success by helping pay for the many services they have to offer.
By choosing to shop small, not only do we find one-of-a-kind gifts that carry special meaning, but we also contribute to the growth and vitality of our communities. Remember, behind each small business is a passionate individual or a dedicated team pouring their heart and soul into their craft. As we exchange gifts this season, let’s celebrate the creativity, craftsmanship, and personal touch that small businesses bring to the table.
I hope you enjoyed this Holiday Gift Guide to support small business. For more gift guides and ideas check out the list that I’ve curated to help shopping for your loved ones so much easier!